Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Blog- Identity Crisis

So, I'm finally admitting to the fact that I don't have the time or resources right now to formally launch a SWOP-CT chapter. If only there were 30 hours in a day. So, I don't feel right about labeling my blog as a SWOP chapter blog, since CT does not yet have a formal chapter. I'm going to re-name the blog and change a few details in the mission statement, but not to worry, it will still be a blog about sex worker rights, women's issues, slut-shaming, rape culture, etc. I am here to dispel myths myths about women in the sex industry, and to advocate for rights of sex workers. We are all human and we all deserve to be treated as such. This is a public health and a human rights issue, and I will never stop working to raise awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment