Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Update

Hello everyone! The blog has only been up for a couple of days and I already have over 120 views. Thank you to everyone who has been re-posting. If you are interested in joining, please go to my Facebook group, Sex Workers Outreach Project CT and ask to join. It is a closed group, so please do not worry about confidentiality issues. It will be a safe place for both sex worker advocates AND sex workers to chat, share ideas, and discuss ways to improve worker conditions in CT. I have spoken to members of the SWOP-USA development committee, and will be going to NYC next month to meet with members of SWOP-NYC. I will be assigned a mentor, who will help with the development of SWOP-CT. Anybody who is interested is welcomed to come with me.

Please join https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/292831967426443/

Here, you can speak directly to me and to other members. 

Also, thank you so much to Backpage.com for posting my ads.  Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment